Monday, October 7, 2013

Mission Life is Hard but Worth It

Monday, October 7, 2013

Dear Everyone,

So to start I have to say that this past week was not a fun one because I was sick the whole week long. I mean the whole week long. I had a fever, and I couldn't get out of bed and do anything otherwise I would start to feel way bad... :(  The fever topped out at 102.6 F. But it was only that high for a little bit. We went to the doctor, and they had no idea what was wrong with me, so they just gave me some antibiotics after they did a blood test and other test. They were worried that it was something from a mosquito bite. That's why they did the blood test, but they all came back negative. We still don't know what it was, but it's gone now. Like I don't have any symptoms, and I feel fine. Don't worry about me at all. I'm all better. Healthy.

No I have not seen General Conference yet that happens next Saturday and Sunday.

Other than that nothing happened this week. I felt awful and prayed a lot. I feel a lot better now and I'm excited to get back to work this week so we can actually get stuff done. I'm excited for that. :)

Yes, I got it [his Dad’s email]. :) It’s been way nice to hear from everyone having a hard time in their first area. I'm not alone. :)

Mahal ko lahat kayo!!!!!

Elder Christensen

Brian and Elder Tanner

Tahoy; Food that Brian Likes


No comments:

Post a Comment