Monday, March 9, 2015

Exchanges and The Call

Monday, March 9, 2015

Dear Everyone,

This past week has been a little bitter sweet. But all in all it's been good. To start last Monday was just normal P-day. I washed my clothes; we went to the market and bought our food; etc.

Tuesday we had exchanges with the other elders in our house. I was working with Elder Marsh in my area. We had a good time and got some good things done. That same day for district meeting we had a lesson on the talk "Beware of Pride" it was really good and humbling. haha. :) I would recommend giving it a read.

Wednesday was pretty normal. Nothing too crazy or out of the ordinary happened. We just worked and worked some more. But I do have to say that I'm learning how to cook… a little. hahaha. I'm learning how cook right now it's going pretty good. :P I also just asked Mommy's daughter to write down all the recipes she knows in a journal so I can make some cool stuff when I go home. :D.

Thursday was kinda just normal nothing really happened. But that night I did have a nasty head ache. :/

Friday morning I found out that I had missed a call from President Balledos so I was like "well that's not good" and gave him call. It was interesting because he let me know that I'm being transferred because I have a new assignment. Next transfer I will be a Zone Leader but I still don't know where. He wouldn't tell me where though... haha So bitter sweet feeling right now because it's time to move on but I really love this area. So far I would say that Naguilian is my favorite area so far on the mission. But it's all good.

Saturday was a pretty hard day as well we just couldn't seem to get anything going. Sunday on the other hand was a pretty good day. We worked with some members and got some good lessons. All in all it was a good way to close our week.

Well that's all for now. :) Mahal kita!!!

Elder Christensen

Excerpt from the Letter to President Balledos

For my personal study this past week I read from John. I read chapter 3 and 4. I really liked Christ's reference to living water. He invites us all to drink of his gospel and words. The promise I find is that if we live Christ’s teaching we will never be unsatisfied with our lives because we know who we are, where we come from and where we are going. We have direction and we need not thirst because we have all we need. That’s kinda what I thought about as I read that.



No comments:

Post a Comment