Monday, October 6, 2014

So Much Walking

October 6, 2014

Dear Everyone,

This past week has been awesome. I really don't have a lot of time right now so I'll just give you some highlights. So last Tuesday we found some new people to teach after walking around a lot. We didn't actually get to teach any one that day though.

Wednesday was pretty good but I didn't spend very much time in my area because I went to San Fernando for a meeting with all the District leaders and Zone leaders. It was fun to see a lot of old friends there. But that's about all that happened.

Thursday we did a lot of walking and managed to get some good stuff done but nothing special.

Friday was super fun. We went to Sili which is the furthest area we can go to right now and man it's really far. I mean really far. Did I mention we did a lot of walking this past week? haha We had a great time looking up less actives and trying to establish our area. When I first got here it was kind of a mess because the Elder who was here before me was super trunky. But we are fixing it now.

Saturday was a lot like Friday because we went finding members. Most of them have moved or died but we did find two. All in all it's looking pretty good there.

Sunday was good as usual. I really like this ward. Right now I'm working on getting our branch mission leader a schedule for each missionary so he can assign individual members to work with us for 1 hour throughout all our days so we can really get the branch involved. It's pretty awesome.

Today was pretty fun to because we had an activity this morning and I played basketball for like 4 hours strait. grabi. sobrang pagod na ako pero ayos lang. [I’m so tired, but it’s okay.] :) masay yan. [Happy.} haha It's been fun.

Well that's all for now. mahal kita!!!

Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment