Monday, April 20, 2015

Long Week

Monday, April 20, 2015

Dear Everyone,

This past week has been long. I'm very tired. haha But when is a missionary not tired. :P It started kinda not good when we didn't get our lessons that we had planned on Monday night. kinda lame.

Brian and Elder Pandi
Tuesday was most likely one of the worst days on my mission... ok maybe not the worst but it wasn't good. We had exchanges planned for that day which we still did and that was fine but the bad thing was on our way to district meeting that morning I left my wallet in the jeep we took to get there. :( I'm super sad about that... I can't get money now because I have no cards for the ATM.. But it's ok because President Balledos was able to get me some money so I'm fine. No worries. It's just still a little sad. The exchanges went well, though. I was working with Elder Pansipansi and we had a great time. We taught some good lessons, all that good stuff.

Wednesday was another big surprise and day. Elder Pandi got transferred to San Fernando because he is becoming the new supply manager for the mission. It's cool. It just leaves me as a lone zone leader. I'm with Elder Orr right now because he also doesn't have a companion. But the rest of that day we had to do apartment checks with Elder and Sister Brown. They are a senior couple in our mission. It was interesting to say the least. We had a good time.

Thursday was the good day in the week. We got some good work done which helped take my mind of my problems. :P Nothing super special happened though.

"YOU WANT ME TO PUT THE HAMMER DOWN!!!!!!" 
Friday was like Thursday and I was grateful to get some good work done. But nothing super crazy happened then ether.

But Saturday was awesome. We started the day with a service project. We went out to a school that needed some demolition done. So that's what we did. We took down some walls and other great stuff. :) It was a ton of fun and I even got to use a jack hammer! :D haha It was good to so some real manual labor again. :) Later that day we managed to get back to work and get some good lessons taught but that was the most exciting part of the day.

Sunday was interesting because we had to get up early to go to the stake for stake MCM [missionary committee meeting]. We met with the stake president and talked about what we need to do as a stake. It was good. After that we had church which is always good. The rest of the day was a little hard because we got straight punted by everyone. We had some appointments that we thought were sure and it turns out that they really were not sure. :/ But that night we had a great FHE with Sister Fianza. She is one of the sweetest members here. She was actually baptized by John Bytheway. Fun stories but we had a good time there.

Well that's all for now. Mahal kita!!

Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment