Saturday, August 24, 2013

Half Way through the MTC!

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Dear Everyone,

2013 08 21 Brian's MTC District;
Back  Elderrs Giblette, Ball, Christensen, Arrington;
Middle Sisters Barney, Warr
Front Kurkofer, Crystal, Hurst, Nickle
This week has been so crazy. I don't even know where to start. Last Saturday we went to the temple, and I got to see the new video for the first time. I thought the beginning was awesome... but I can't really talk about that... Anyway let’s just say it was a good experience. :) Ok, so to move on. This past week was a little slower than other weeks but that's ok because we get our flights plans this [coming] Friday! I'm freaking out because it's soooooo exciting. We leave the MTC 2 weeks from Monday!!!! Can you believe it? Wow, ok so that was a tangent.

Ok so as I said before this week dragged on a little bit. I mean we would go and do something and afterward we would think it was like 6 but it was more like 3... That really messed us all up a little bit. My companion and I are getting closer, and I think it’s because we are starting to get used to the idea that this is the way things are going to be for the next 2 years.

Elders Ball and Giblette
Life in the MTC


MTC

The language is coming along pretty good. I mean to say that it's slow but coming. I get frustrated sometimes because I am learning it a little bit slower than the rest of my district. But I've always been a little slower learning things. However, when I do learn something it sticks, and that is a lot nicer than learning something fast and forgetting about it. I think it's been said that anything worthwhile in life takes a lot of time to do/learn. :)

I also see Sam... er I mean Elder Clark around the MTC. I wish I could see him more, but I guess it's probably for the better that we don't see one another all the time.

Well that's all I have.

mahal kita!!!!!

Elder Christensen



Brian: Haha I think Will and Adam might know how I did that. Katie might know, too but I'm not going to tell you until after my mission.. hehehe :P




Nikki: : What?????  Brian!!!!



Brian: Hahahahahahaha


Separate Email Conversation:

Oh so this is kinda gross. So I weighed myself yesterday and guess how much weight.  I've gained... 9 pounds... I'm 159 pounds now... yuck.

Martin: Good!

Michelle: Good. The MTC food must be agreeing with you! Cold cereal and all?

Brian: Well agreeing with me and making me fat are two completely different things... :P But it's not bad and the past week I have had a lot of cold cereal. hah

Michelle: Cold cereal... one of the joys of the MTC.

No comments:

Post a Comment