Monday, March 31, 2014

This Week was Awesome

Monday, March 31, 2014

Dear everyone,

Elder Arzadon, Sister Macagba, Brian
This past week was so awesome. My companion and I are getting along better than ever and the work is just exploding in our area now. So on Tuesday we had some great lessons with one of our new investigators, Francisco and he is so cool. He was super hesitant at first but now he just wants to know everything about the gospel. It was pretty awesome.

Wednesday we had exchanges with the zone leaders. Elder Hernandez my trainer ended up going on exchanges with me and we worked together again. It was so much fun. We went to work that morning and just worked the whole day but the best part was that we were laughing the whole time while we taught 4 lessons and found tons of new people to teach. It was really cool to see how far I've come since I was last with him. :)

Tatay Juan Garcia and Brian
He is the one who hikes over the mountain for Church.
Thursday we Just worked and worked some more. We visited Jaravada family again and taught them about the Plan of Salvation. It was a really sweet lesson about the atonement. But the power went out right in the middle of the lesson. haha. But we kept the spirit and had some flashlights. I love teaching that family. Man it was good. The two oldest daughters came to church this Sunday as well.

Friday we went to Fernando; we saw Tatay Juan and he worked with us. We taught is cousin and managed to get some good preach by the ways but nothing else really happened that day. Saturday was the hardest day of the week because we didn't get anything done. We taught one lesson right at the beginning to some really cool new investigators. It was really cool but then we got punted the rest of the day. We didn't teach anyone for 6 hours... That's a really hard day.

Sunday was really good though. We taught a man named Patricio. He said that he stopped going to his other church because he had a bad feeling about it and that he felt good about ours. He also said that he was really looking for the true church today. I was so excited by that. Right after we taught him we taught a really powerful lesson to Jaravada family again about life after death and I shared a little bit about how much peace I have in my life because I know that my family is forever and that I will be with my mother again after this life. It was very sweet.

Well that's all for this week I love you all. mahal kita.

Elder Christensen

Brother Juan Fixing Brian's Bag


Investigators who got married.






No comments:

Post a Comment